Let Jamie Lee Curtis and Pearl Harbor survivors guide you through the USS Arizona on this informative, narrated tour of the memorial.
*This tour will even translate the National Park Service’s 23-minute movie documentary into the visitor’s language (tour is also available in Russian and Italian, but does not translate the movie)
- Per Duo
Enjoy the Most Popular USS Arizona Package
This special package includes:
- Two (2) USS Arizona Memorial Narrated Tours
- Two (2) admissions to the Pearl Harbor Virtual Reality Center
- An official Pearl Harbor tote bag
- A four-color souvenir map and guide of the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
We strongly encourage visitors to take the National Park Service’s USS Arizona Memorial Tour since there are no escort tours available at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center. This amazing package includes the use of headsets/smartphones upon check-in.
Jamie Lee Curtis will be your guide as you walk through the Visitor Center’s two world-class museums. She’ll give narration aboard the Memorial and throughout the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center. You’ll also hear firsthand from actual USS Arizona and Pearl Harbor survivors as they retell their stories and take you through the events of Dec 7, 1941.
This program does not include the movie/boat tickets to the USS Arizona Memorial. Please visit the National Park Service website at Recreation.gov or call toll free US/Canada at 1-877-444-6777. Tickets are available 60 days out and are only $1.00 each. You can also arrive early. Each day there are an additional 1,300 free tickets given out at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center on a first come, first serviced basis. Gates open at 7 a.m.
- This is the National Park Service’s newest and most comprehensive tour for the USS Arizona Memorial and the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- The self-guided three-hour tour begins upon check-in
- This great package tour also includes admission to the National Park Service new Pearl Harbor Virtual Reality Center to view “Walk the Deck of the USS Arizona Before It Was Sunk by an Armor Piercing Bomb,” “Witness the Key Time Periods of the Japanese Attack on Battleship Row,” and “Experience the USS Arizona Memorial, Including Restricted Areas Not Viewable By The Public.” Three awesome VR tours you won’t soon forget!
- Free parking is also available at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, located at 1 Arizona Memorial Place, Honolulu, Hawaii 96818