The Passport to Pearl Harbor offers an incredible tour to all four of the Pearl Harbor Historic Sites at a discounted price!
A Pearl Harbor Tour for Families!
The Pearl Harbor Family Package is recommended to all families visiting the USS Arizona Memorial and the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, traveling with kids from 3 to 13 years of age. Don’t miss the opportunity to educate and bond with your children, while you all learn of the events of Dec 7, 1941, a day that will live in infamy.
This official family package includes:
- Two (2) USS Arizona Memorial Narrated Tours
- A National Park Service’s Junior Ranger book and badge
- An official Pearl Harbor tote bag
- An Official Pearl Harbor Historic Sites mug
- An Official 75th Anniversary souvenir tag
- A free four-color souvenir map and guide of the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- Check-in with your tour confirmation at the USS Arizona Memorial Narrated Tour ticket counter, located in the courtyard of the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center (sorry, no phone check-ins)
- Additional USS Arizona Memorial Narrated Tours are available for $7.50 each, which can be purchased upon check-in. Additional Junior Ranger books are available at $3.00 each.
- Junior Ranger books are available in English, Japanese and Mandarin.
This program does not include the movie/boat tickets to the USS Arizona Memorial. Please visit the National Park Service website at recreation.gov (Toll free US/ Canada 1-877-444-6777), tickets are available two months out and are only $1.50 each. Or come early, each day there are an additional 1,300 free tickets given out at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center on a first come, first serviced basis; gates opens at 7 a.m.