Embark on this full-day tour that includes access to three amazing Pearl Harbor activities.
Official Full-Day Pass to the Pearl Harbor Historic Sites
The Passport to Pearl Harbor is the most popular tour offered by the Pearl Harbor Historic Sites. The Passport to Pearl Harbor allows you to visit all the Pearl Harbor Historic Sites at a discounted price.
This fantastic tour to Pearl Harbor includes:
- The National Park Service’s USS Arizona Memorial Narrated Tour – The official tour of the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and USS Arizona Memorial
- Visit the USS Bowfin Submarine Museum & Park – One of the most decorated submarines of WWII, which sank 44 ships in 9 war patrols.
- Tour the Battleship Missouri – Last of the mighty battleship the US built and where the surrender of the Japanese took place that ended WWII.
- Includes admission to the Pacific Aviation Museum Pearl Harbor – Largest aviation museum in the Pacific, with military aircraft from WWII to the Gulf Wars.
- Experience the National Park Service’s new Pearl Harbor Virtual Reality Center, easy-to-use VR viewers with staff to assist you.
Please check in with your tour confirmation at the Pearl Harbor Historic Sites ticket counter, located in the courtyard of the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center. This package is available 362 days a year, open daily from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. (closed Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day).
This program does not include the movie/boat tickets to the USS Arizona Memorial. Please visit the National Park Service website at Recreation.gov or call toll free US/Canada at 1-877-444-6777. Tickets are available 60 days out and are only $1.00 each. You can also arrive early. Each day there are an additional 1,300 free tickets given out at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center on a first come, first serviced basis. Gates open at 7 am.